Lymph Drainage Massage Therapy
- Enhances recovery from illness and disease
- Lowers blood pressure
- Improves immune system functions
- Reduces edema due to sprains, bruises, surgery and lymphedema
- Improves circulation
- Improves skin appearance (burns, acne, scars, etc.)
- Helps with body’s natural detoxification
What is Lymph Drainage Massage?
Lymph Drainage Massage is a very light massage that encourages lymph flow in the body. When the body no longer moves fluid through the lymph system, the massage therapist will manually move the fluids through specific massage strokes. It is particularly good for detxoification and edema
Who Should Get It?
Lymph massage can benefit just about everyone. If you’re feeling tired and low on energy, or if you’ve been sick and feel like your body is fighting hard to get back on track, lymph massage would likely serve you well.
In addition, athletes, surgical patients, fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue sufferes, as well as those wanting ta fresh look may want to condier lymphatic massage.
Lymph Drainage Massage Prices
1/2 hour – $40.00
1 hour – $75.00
1 1/2 hour – $95.00